Introduction to .NET
||Programmers who want to learn .NET fundamentals before they move on to working with .NET technologies like ASP.NET or VB.NET.
||You need Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or above OR Netscape Navigator/Communicator 4.78 or above.
ØMacromedia Flash plug-in for Windows for IE/NN.
||Programming knowledge and knowledge of industry terms
||The Introduction to .NET course in the NEA curriculum will help the user to learn about the drawbacks of the pre .NET technologies that led to the development of .NET, to list the features of .NET, and to describe the architecture of the .NET platform. After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the drawbacks of the pre .NET technologies that lead to the development of .NET.
- List the benefits of .NET over COM/DNA.
- Identify the features of .NET.
- Identify the features of the .NET Framework.
- Identify the components in the .NET Framework architecture.
- List the features of CLR.
- Identify the advantages of implementing class libraries in the .NET framework.
- List the components of the Web services architecture.
- Identify the benefits and applications of Web services.
- Match the .NET technologies supported by Microsoft products to the features they provide.
- Fundamentals of .NET
- Pre .NET Technologies
- .NET Features
- .NET Framework and Architecture
- .NET Framework
- CLR and Class Libraries
- XML Web Services
- .NET Enterprise Server Products
- .NET Technologies